Samyang MF 85mm f1.4 Z Lens
The MF 85mm F1.4 Z is a fast-aperture, manual-focus, short telephoto prime and is one of Samyang’s first lenses for the new Nikon Z mount. It produces incredible, vivid colours with soft, pleasing out-of-focus areas (bokeh). This lens provides a tool that creative photographers dream about.
The MF 85mm F1.4 Z is designed with a bright F1.4 maximum aperture and is perfect for low light photography. With its rounded aperture having 8 curved blades, the MF 85mm F1.4 Z creates a luscious mood in your photographs, with beautiful bokeh, especially in portraits and city light shots, where the background is out of focus.
- Image Sensor size: Full frame 35mm
- Focal length: 85mm
- Maximum aperture: f/1.4
- Filter Diameter: 72mm
- Angle of view: 28.3 degrees
- Minimum focus distance: 1.1m
- Focus type: manual
- Lens construction: 9 elements in 7 groups (1 Hybrid-Aspherical)
- Number of diaphragm blades: 8
- Dimensions (max): 78mm dia x 102.7mm