Offering a more natural angle of view than 50mm lenses, the Samyang AF 45mm F1.8 FE opens up a range of photographic styles and themes. This lens will deliver the high contrast and dimensionality typical of specialised lenses, while retaining spectacular resolution thanks to an outstanding optical design. Photographers can take advantage of the bright F1.8 aperture, delivering bokeh and out-of-focus backgrounds, with the 9 aperture blades able to produce striking sunstar effects, adding creativity to every picture. In addition, the lens is compact (just 5.61cm long) and light (162g), so it is highly portable.
The Samyang AF 45mm F1.8 FE has been designed to provide the most suitable angle of view to imitate the natural human field of vision (53 degrees). It sets a new standard in lens craftsmanship - freed from the design limitations of lenses for reflex cameras, Samyang presents a new breed of standard lens which embraces the strengths of optical design for mirrorless cameras. The Aspherical and Extra-low Dispersion glass elements, along with Ultra-Multi-Coating help to provide superb image quality and edge-to-edge sharpness
It offers fast, precise and quiet autofocusing, right down to 45cm, so you never need miss another unforgettable moment. With its Linear-Activator Step-Motor technology, you can experience reliable, internal autofocusing.
Samyang AF 45mm F1.8 - Sony FE Fit
- Image Sensor size: Full frame 35mm
- Focal length: 45mm, Maximum aperture: F/1.8, Minimum aperture F/22
- Includes weather sealing and AF/MF mode switch
- Filter Diameter: 49mm
- Angle of view: 52.31 degrees (full frame sensor), 35.31 degrees (APS-C sensor)
- Minimum focus distance: 0.45m
- Focus type: Auto-Focus
- Number of diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded)
- Lens construction: 7 elements in 6 groups (2 Aspherical, 1 Extra-low Dispersion) Ultra-Multi-Coating
- Dimensions (max): 61.8mm Dia. x 56.1mm L