Neutral Density Filter with Anti-Reflective coatings - ND64 (6 stops)
The New HOYA PRO ND EX filters replace the original PRO ND range and are aimed at the still photography and HDSLR video markets.
They feature HOYA's metallic ACCU-ND coating technology which provides a truly neutral colour balance without adding any noticeable colour-cast to images, especially when moving from one density to the next - a common problem with other brands of neutral density filters.
These filters also incorporate precisely developed thick aluminium frames to prevent light leakage, for correct exposure and colour balance.
ND filters reduce the amount of light entering the camera lens and allow wider apertures & slower shutter speeds for creative and dramatic effect, even in bright lighting conditions.
Hoya ProNd Ex ND64
- Provides a light reduction of 6 Stops, equivalent to 1.8 optical density
- HOYA's exclusively designed ACCU-ND technology provides truly neutral colour balance
- Vapour Deposit method achieves equal reduction of light in visible and IR spectrums to prevent colour shift
- Designed for both photographers and filmmakers
- Anti-reflection coating on both sides of the filter
- Made in Japan