Cashback Available on this product. For more details go to FUJI CASHBACK.
Comparable in size to the original X-T1 and 50g lighter than its predecessor, X-T5 features the latest high-resolution, 40-megapixel X-Trans 5 HR sensor for simply stunning results. Quick and easy to use thanks to its classic, dial-based layout, the camera features cutting-edge technology to produce stunning results. This includes a seven-stop in-body image stabilization system, Pixel Shift Multi-Shot mode for 160-megapixel files, three-way tilting LCD with 1.84 million pixels and action-freezing shutter speeds up to 1/180,000 sec from the electronic shutter. In addition to its versatile suite of stills capabilities, X-T5 is also a highly capable moviemaking machine, recording up to 6.2K in 4:2:2 10-bit colour internally – or 12-bit Apple ProRes RAW and Blackmagic RAW via HDMI.
Fujifilm X-T5 Silver Body Only
- 40 Megapixel X-Trans5 BSI Imaging Sensor
- 15 Frames per second in Mechanical Shutter/ Approx. 20 Frames per second in Electronic Shutter
- 6.2K/30P 10-bit 4:2:2 Apple ProRes, ProResHQ, ProRes LT
- Up to 7 stops of Internal Body Image Stabilization (IBIS)
- 160MP pixel shift multi shot
- 1/180,000 Max Shutter speed in Electronic Shutter
- 0.8x Magnification, 5.76Mil Dots EVF
- Up to 13+ stops of dynamic range with F-Log2