The Cokin Gradual ND Kit (H300-02) comprises of 3 gradual neutral density filters. An ND2 (P121L), ND4 (P121M) and ND8 (P121) which equates to 1,2 & 3 stops. These filters are ideal for helping to add a little detail into those blown out skies. Filter holder and adapter ring are sold separately.
All Cokin filters are manufactured from CR-39 organic glass which was originally launched for the vision lens industry.
CR-39 organic glass boasts several major features:
- Extra lightweight
- Highly resistant to shocks, meaning that photographers, videographers and cameramen can handle the filters in complete confidence and safety
- Excellent optical transmission and high compatibility to colouring, making Cokin filters the proven choice of photographers worldwide
The Cokin Creative Filter System consists of three main components: A filter holder / Adapter ring and a Filter.
Screw the adapter ring onto your lens.
Slide the filter holder on the adapter ring until it snaps in place. The filter holder is now solidly attached to the lens, yet it can rotate both left and right.
Slide the filter into one of the filter holder slots. The one closest to the filter holder housing is the narrowest; it allows the use of round filters with notched edges (polarizer, star filters..). The two central slots are intended for square filters. The outer slot can be used either for an additional filter or for a coupling ring.
Cokin Gradual ND Kit - P series
- Gradual ND2 filter (P121L) with 1-stop density and hard-edged transition
- Gradual ND4 filter (P121M) with 2-stop density and hard-edged transition
- Gradual ND8 filter (P121) with 3-stop density and hard-edged transition