The PA-20 panorama plate from SIRUI is indispensable for impressive panoramic shots. With the 360° scale in 5° steps, precise and above all reproducible settings can be made. Each position can be fixed infinitely variable with the locking lever.
The plate has a removable dovetail connection on the underside. It can thus be mounted on an Arca-Swiss compatible head or directly on a tripod with 3/8 inch thread. The quick-release coupling on the upper side accepts Arca-Swiss compatible plates. The security pin prevents the camera from accidentally slipping off.
The compact and flat design allows high stability and the built-in leveling bubble allows the exact alignment of the horizontal plane.
Sirui PA-20 Panning Platform
- 360° panorama plate
- Scale in 5° steps - Can be fixed with lever
- Built-in levelling level
- Clamping device for Arca-Swiss compatible plates
- Security Pin prevents accidental slipping
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 96 x 62 x 28mm
- Diameter base: 58mm
- Diameter quick release: 55mm
- Max. Max. load: 10kg
- Weight: 146g
- High quality aluminium finish